Dear Clients and Partners,
Please allow us to introduce Sompo Insurance Violation Reporting System (SIWEBS) as part of our effort to maintain a healthy work and business environment.
This system provides a mean for you to report fraud, violation of law, code of ethics, or conflicts of interest committed by internal and external parties of PT Sompo Insurance Indonesia.
Should you decide to proceed, we will then process your report if it meets the criteria and requirements. Therefore, please ensure the information provided includes explanation of what happened, who was/were involved, where it happened, and how it happened.
Reporting criteria and categories:
- Violation or deviation committed by internal and/or external parties of PT Sompo Insurance Indonesia.
- Reports of violations through SIWEBS must have adequate basis and evidence, be reported in good faith, and not for personal complaint against Company policies. PT Sompo Insurance Indonesia will not accept and tolerate false, defamatory or inflammatory reports. This type of report will be subject to sanctions in accordance with applicable laws.
- The scope of reports to be further processed in the SIWEBS are violations / deviations / incidents that can endanger the Company, customers and partners, including the following:
- Fraud: which is a deliberate act that is intentionally carried out to deceive, manipulate the company, customers, or other parties, which occurs within the company by using Company resources (assets) suffered by the Company, customers, or other parties. losses, which then get financial benefits for the fraudsters, either directly or indirectly. Types of actions that are classified as fraud are: fraud, cheating, embezzlement of assets, corruption, misuse of data
- Violation of other compliance codes, procedures and guidelines
- Conflict of infringement of interest
- Abuse of authority / position and retaliation against individuals who report violations / deviations / incidents
- Another illegal act
We guarantee the confidentiality of your identity, upon provision of the report which includes your name, phone number and email address.
Please use any of the following channels to report violations / deviations / incidents:
- Download the PDF Form below and open it with a PDF Reader to write your report and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion.
- Call our hotline at +1 - 803 - 015 - 203 - 5129 (International) or +62 - 21 - 508 - 514 - 20 (Indonesia)
- Report via third party www.convercent.com/report
Thank you for your support and trust in PT Sompo Insurance Indonesia.
PT SOMPO INSURANCE INDONESIA