Travel Insurance - TravelFirst
PT Sompo Insurance Indonesia is here to assist you in minimizing the potential risks and any consequences that occur when you travel on business or holiday.
Practical. If you experience any inconvenience on the way you may contact our 24-hour Emergency Service at +6221 299 78 999 (international) or 14051 (local) from claim services, medical assistance arrangements to evacuation and repatriation.
Important things to know:
- The Insurance coverage valid for starting from Indonesia and return to Indonesia.
- The Coverage Valid for Indonesia Citizen (WNI) and Foreigners holding KITAS (Kartu Ijin Tinggal Terbatas) or KITAP (Kartu Ijin Tinggal Tetap).The Age Limitation for Adult is Maximum age is 70 (seventy) years inclusive. For Child is Below twenty-one (21) years old or twenty-five (25) years old for those in full-time tertiary institutions, unmarried and unemployment.
- No refund of premium is allowed, once the Policy has been issued.
- The Maximum duration of coverage for Short Trip is 183 (one hundred and eighty-three) days and for the Annual Trip is 90 (ninety) days per trip.
- Dual: The Policy covers two people traveling together for the entire trip on the same itinerary. Those two ins insured not must under relationship.
- Family: One (1) or two (2) Adults travelling with maximum 3 (three) accompanied Children. The two (2) Adults need not be related, but the Children must be the legal child or ward (in the case of a legal guardian) of either one (1) of the Adults. You must depart from and return to Indonesia together at the same time as a Family.
- Cover Leisure Underwater Activities
- Cover Reconstructive Surgery due to Burns
- Cover Full Protection against the Risk of Terrorism
- Cover Home Content Protection against Loss and Damage caused by Fire and Disruptions during Your Trip
This insurance covers any claims that are directly or indirectly related to:
- Travel on any public or private air and sea charter conveyance other than as a passenger.
- War, Invasion, foreign enemy, civil war, civil disorder, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military power.
- Loss, destruction or damage to any property directly or indirectly caused by or arising from ionizing radiation or contamination by radio activity.
- Terrorist acts that use Nuclear, Chemical and Biological Weapons.
- Loss or damage caused by detention, confiscation or destruction by custom or other officials or authorities.
- Congenital disease, any illness, illness or other conditions, including any symptoms thereof that have been suffered or previously realized and inherited conditions.
TERMS & CONDITION of Claim Process
For any accident, injured, or occurring any loss. The important things You need to know are:
- You have to take all the preventive action to avoid injury, property damage, and minimize the loss
- Written notification to SOMPO within 30 (thirty) days after the claimable (loss) event according to the policy or after return to Indonesia. Written evidence of the loss, including original policy / certificate, original invoice, and all supporting document needed as claim evidence.
- For claiming Lost and Damage of the luggage and personal belongings (section 1 in Travel Inconvenient) and Guarantee Fee for Travel Documents & Money (section 2 in Travel Inconvenient). You have to report to the police, hotel, accommodation operator, transportation company or authority in transportation terminal and asking recovery from all the related parties.
- If you also submit claim to other insurance company with the same condition according to this policy, therefore SOMPO will only pay the difference between the amount paid by other insurance company and amount will be paid according to this policy. With exception to coverage for Personal Accident (section 1 for Medical Coverage), Coverage Inpatient Allowance in Indonesia (section 6 for Medical Coverage), Luggage delay (section 1 Cash Benefit), Travel Delays (section 2 Cash Benefit) Flight Diversion (Section 2 Additional Gateway Cash Benefit), Flight delay due to Piracy Act (section 2 Additional Gateway Cash Benefit), No hotel facility given (section 3 Additional Gateway Cash Benefit), Un-continuous flight (section 4 Additional Gateway Cash Benefit) and Terrorism coverage (section 1 in Bonus).
- SOMPO have the right and opportunity to check you at the expense of our own time and as often as reasonably we might need while claims on guarantees personal accident (part 1 medical protection) of this policy pending for assessment and / or to conduct an autopsy in case of death when it is not against the law.
- You will hand over any documents that we ask at any time to support the claim as soon as possible.
- If you breach any of these Terms, we reserve the right to reject your claim.
*) This information is not an Insurance Contract. For details of terms and conditions of insurance will be specified in the TravelFirst policy wordings of PT Sompo Insurance Indonesia.