Marine Cargo Insurance provides coverage against loss of or damage to your goods during delivery from/to Insured’s premises which are transported by Sea, Air or Land transportation
Types of coverage to ensure safety of your goods delivery namely:
Total Loss Only (TLO)
- Institute Cargo Clause “C” (ICC C)
This coverage offers the protection against loss of or damage to your cargo due to accident of the conveyance.
- Institute Cargo Clause “B” (ICC B)
This coverage offers the protection against loss of or damage cover under ICC C plus earthquake, volcano eruption, lightning, washing overboard, jettison, and general average sacrifice.
- Institute Cargo Clause “A” (ICC A)
Offers the most comprehensive coverage, but subject to exclusion stated in the policy.
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
The following table shows the comparison of the coverage of each policy
* The above is only general explanation. Please contact to our Marketing Department for detail explanation.